Welcome to SIGGRAPH 2022
English Review Service
Get English review assistance with your submissions to SIGGRAPH 2022.
中文 | 日本語 | 한국어 | Français | Español
A team of native English-speaking volunteers will read your submission and provide suggestions to improve the legibility of the text in English. If you think your submission might benefit from this service, please read the following guidelines very carefully:
- Requests for English Review Service are made at the time you submit your work to the SIGGRAPH 2022 online submission system. The submission must be a “completed” submission before it will be considered for English Review Service. All requests must be sent via the online submission system.
- The sooner you send your request for English review, the sooner your work will be reviewed.
- Requests will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This is an editorial service only. We do not modify the content of your contribution.
- After receiving a review from the English Review Service, it is up to you to alter your submission using the comments and suggestions made by the reviewers.
- The English Review Service does not directly affect your submission’s acceptance or rejection. A reviewed contribution may still be rejected by the program jury.
- The English Review Service is provided by volunteers; please be patient.
- The English Review Service does not alter the submission process. You must complete your submission before the deadline, even if you have not received any feedback from the English Review Service team.
Your request to the English Review Service will ONLY take effect after you have completed the online submission process. All requests for English Review Service must be sent via the online submission system. For the best chance of having your submission reviewed by this service, please ensure that you complete your submission at least 14 days before the deadline for the program to which you are submitting. You will receive comments and suggestions from the English Review Service on a first-come, first-served basis. We will review your submission and give you feedback as quickly as we can. If you have any questions or need special assistance, please send a message to the International Resources Chair.
To give your submission the best chance of being reviewed by the English Review Service, please ensure it is completed in the online system by the following dates:
Art Papers (Long & Short Papers)
2 January 2022
11 January 2022
Emerging Technologies and Talks
7 February 2022
11 April 2022