Gather Your Flock
Log on for virtual, informal discussions with your peers highlighting the most prominent industry topics of today and tomorrow.
Submit to Birds of a Feather
Birds of a Feather (BOFs) are graphics-related, attendee-organized informal discussions of shared interests, goals, technologies, environments and/or backgrounds.
BOF events provide a casual atmosphere for conference attendees to meet, exchange ideas and share information.
All participants, including organizers, must be registered at an appropriate level to participate. BOF participants/organizers will require one of the following registration levels: Virtual Registration, Full Conference or Experience Plus registration.
Topics specific to one commercial product of for-profit companies or corporations, recruitment, sales, specific product tutorials and company promotion are not allowed.
BOFs scheduled by the deadline will be listed in the mobile app, virtual platform and on the conference website.
All BOFs are subject to review prior to approval based on the above criteria and can be cancelled by SIGGRAPH if their description/intent changes.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- All BOF requests are submitted through the BOF submission system. BOF submissions close 18 July.
- BOFs begin 25 July when the virtual conference opens and can be scheduled through 11 August.
- Time slots are first-come, first-served.
- There is no charge for use of the virtual meeting rooms.
- BOFs are limited to two-hour increments.
- Technical assistance during the BOF is not provided.
- Recording of the BOF is allowed if the organizer agrees to the terms noted on the submission form stating the recording will only be available via the 2022 virtual platform.
- All BOFs will be scheduled via Zoom rooms through the virtual platform.
If your request is received and approved by 18 July, you will receive an email acknowledgment.
ASCAP and BMI are membership associations of U.S. composers, songwriters, and publishers of every kind of music. Whenever music (recorded or live) is played at an event, a license must be purchased from these associations. The license purchase is the responsibility of the BOF organizer.